Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!

How to make a proper Signature/Avatar request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to make a proper Signature/Avatar request

Post by Sponge Cakes on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 am

If you want to request a banner for your signature or an avatar to use on this forum, you need to fill out a form (depending on the shop, it could have more requirements than this form). That includes what you want, a LINK of the image you want, upon other things. And if you post something like this:

OmG i N33d A b@nN3r w17H pIk@cHu @nD dR@7iNi!!!!!!11 P1zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

The shop owner has a right to refuse your request. A standard, acceptable form would be:

Sig or Avatar: Say which one you want, or you could request both, but make sure you have TWO form, each either Avatar or Sig.

Stock/Render: A LINK to your image. Just saying you want a Togepi in your Sig/Avatar does not cut it. Don't take up the maker's time searching for a picture.

Text: What you want said in your banner or avatar. Too long of text won't work on avatars.

Text Font: A specific font you want for your text. If the maker does not know how to use different fonts, then you cannot request a certain font.

Size: The size of your avatar/banner. A good avatar size could be 100 width x 100 height. A good banner size is 400 width x 150 height.

Style: There are many different graphical styles for banners and avatar. But if the maker does not know how to make any of the styles, then you can't have it. (too lazy to make a topic about the styles, so I'm redirecting you to the Marriland forums topic about it here.

Background colors/images: Colors or images for the background should be similar to the render, but they do not have to be.

Extra: Here is where you can explain to the maker what it should look like and the placing of the text, render upon other things. Comments like "thank you" and "your work is amazing" go here as well.

So all together, it should look like this in a code:

Code:

Sig or Avatar:
Stock/Render:
Text:
Text Font:
Size:
Style:
Background:
Extra:

That's it. If you post on this topic, I expect you to stay on topic.
Sponge Cakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to make a proper Signature/Avatar request

Post by FerretFox41 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 pm

You now has stickyz.
FerretFox41

View user profile http://uberleethax.worldgoo.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top